St. Kilian School is committed to providing the foundations of the Catholic faith and educational excellence in a caring, child-centered community of active, reflective, and creative learners.
ALWAYS ACCEPTING ENROLLMENT IN THE CATHOLIC FAITH!
K3-K4 HALF DAY AND
K4-8 ALL DAY!
St. Kilian is a school of choice for parents who wish to see their children develop in an atmosphere that:
- Centers around Jesus and the Good News of Scripture
- Values the individual within the group process
- Builds on the home, family, and parish
- Develops an attitude of prayer and encourages various types of prayer experiences
- Reflects the life of Jesus through service to local and world communities
- Provides a positive, safe place where children can flourish.
These ideals and values are reflected in the daily activities for children in 3K through 8th grade. Love and respect for God and each other is woven into these daily activities creating a rich faith environment. Starting each day with a prayer, a positive thought, and respect for the privileges they have, conditions the students for upcoming challenges. Daily religious instruction and weekly mass with participation in the liturgy helps to integrate God in their every day lives.